Discover Scuba Diving – Boat Dive
(with Photo & Video)
About the Activity
Experience the tropical waters and the incredibly beautiful world that lies in the depths of the ocean with this PADI Discover Scuba Diving. Familiarise yourself with a few basic skills and underwater breathing techniques. Delve into the depths of the ocean and surrender yourself to the ethereal freedom that comes with time underwater. Find yourself surrounded by corals, vibrant fish and the mysteries of the Andaman Sea.
A change of clothes
Swimwear or t-shirt & shorts
A USB driver or your smart phone where you can receive your pictures and videos
Some snacks or fruits as you might feel hungry after diving
- Personal Instructor
- Scuba Equipment
- Underwater Photography
- A session on basic breathing skills and equipment
- Practice session in shallow waters, into the sea
- Boat will take you farther from the shore
- 1 dive in the depths of the Andaman Sea (maximum depth of 12 m)
3 to 4 Hours
Things to Note
What to wear?
At the dive centre, you would be provided with a wetsuit. Under that, it is advised to wear shorts or basic swimsuit. If you want to wear a T-shirt, go for a polyester/synthetic one. Pair it with leggings or cycle shorts. You can dress modestly and still enjoy diving.
Wear flip-flops or dive shoes. It is advisable not to wear sports shoes, heels or boots.
Do you need to know swimming to do scuba diving?
You can do scuba diving, even if you do not know swimming. You are always accompanied by experienced instructors and dive masters who are there to assist you even if you do not know swimming.
Is scuba diving safe for me?
Thousands of people do scuba diving in Andamans, daily. It is absolutely safe provided you have basic fitness. We work with reputed & well-established dive centres. All Instructors and dive masters are equipped with internationally recognized certifications and are trained in dive supervision, diver rescue and Emergency First Response (EFR).
G2A Insider Tip
On the day of scuba diving do not keep your itinerary busy or add another adventurous activity. Scuba diving is a fun activity but it also tires your body. If you want a relaxed holiday, indulge in scuba diving and then do some relaxed sightseeing for the rest of the day.
- Age Requirement: 10+ years
- The course is restricted for: pregnant women and people suffering from diabetes, blood pressure, asthma, and heart conditions should not take the course
- No fly time for 24 hours after the dive
- No extra payment processing fees
- Booking confirmations in 24 hours or Full Refund
💯 BEST VALUE GUARANTEE
Our Promises, Really!
- We aren’t getting into price war and offering shoddy cheaper version of any services.
- You are paying a fair price, not the lowest but the fairest.
- We guarantee a good time. We do not offer anything we’ll not enjoy & endorse ourselves.
Can I cancel?
Offcourse! And you can get a full refund too. Just let us know within the 24/48 hours window applicable to your booking.
All reservations are backed by our refund guarantee.
No Loosing Money, Ever!