About the activity
Experience the best of North Andaman in this two-day tour. Traverse past dense mangrove-covered creeks and get a glimpse of sunbathing crocodiles, hike through lush green trails and arrive at the sparsely lit limestone cave, explore their magnificence and observe natural patterns of lotus and Lord Ganesha in the stalagmites and stalactites. See the mud volcanos in action and spend some time unwinding on the secluded beaches of Rangat. Continue the adventure at the enthralling island of Mayabundar, and have an experience of a lifetime soaking in a jaw-dropping sunrise at the Karmatang Beach – there isn’t a single dull moment here.
- AC car (Indica/Scorpio/Tavera /similar) with a driver
- All Entry tickets
- Vehicle ferry tickets
- Get on the designated car and enjoy a scenic drive to the convoy starting point
- Drive to Nilambur jetty through the lush tropical forests and take a boat ride to Nayadera jetty
- Head into the beautiful Limestone caves and see the fascinating mud volcanoes in action in Baratang
- Proceed to Rangat and stop by Morich Beach and take a long stroll along the shores of the stunning Aamkunj Beach known as a popular turtle nesting ground
- Head to the Mayabundar and spend the night
- Wake to a pleasant morning and soak in the magnificent sunrise at the Karmatang Turtle Beach
About the Provider
Go2andaman works with the best and safest car rental vendors in Andaman and handcrafts tours for you. These trips are tried and tested and made keeping in mind all safety standards. These are relaxed trips with friendly drivers. The aim is for you to have a great tour experience.
- Carry ID cards/ Passports while visiting Reserve areas
- All children to be accompanied by an adult
- Limestone caves remain closed on Mondays
- Ross and Smith Island may sometimes remain closed on Mondays
- This trip involves long road journeys, the convoy through Jarawa reserves lasts for about 45 minutes to one hour, during which the car is not allowed to stop for anything. Photography of and/or any interaction with the members of the Jarawa tribe is prohibited and may lead to imprisonment
- Snacks/meals not included
- Stay at Hotel not included
- Camera tickets not included
- Extra charges applicable if large diversions from the itinerary are made
- Boat charges to Limestone caves are not included
- No extra payment processing fees
- Booking confirmations in 24 hours or Full Refund
💯 BEST VALUE GUARANTEE
Our Promises, Really!
- We aren’t getting into price war and offering shoddy cheaper version of any services.
- You are paying a fair price, not the lowest but the fairest.
- We guarantee a good time. We do not offer anything we’ll not enjoy & endorse ourselves.
Can I cancel?
Offcourse! And you can get a full refund too. Just let us know within the 24/48 hours window applicable to your booking.
All reservations are backed by our refund guarantee.
No Loosing Money, Ever!