pick up and drop + private car
About Neil Island Full Day Tour
Visit postcard-perfect sites on this tour and experience the stunning beaches of Neil Island as you take a refreshing dip in the shallow waters, walk over dead corals, see the Natural rock formation, a natural wonder, and get a glimpse of the island’s marine ecosystem. End the beautiful day by spending a lazy evening on the Lakshmanpur Beach, soaking in a sunset like no other.
Places You Will Visit
- Bharatpur Beach
- Neil Island’s natural rock formation
- Laxmanpur Beach
Pick up from Neil Island Jetty/Hotel
Drive to Bharatpur Beach
Proceed to see the Neil Island’s natural rock formation composed entirely of dead corals and Lakshmanpur Beach
End the day soaking in a graceful sunset at the Lakshmanpur Beach
What is Included?
- Air-Conditioned Car Included (point to point only)
What is Excluded?
- Snacks/Meals are not included
- No Car Diversions allowed
- Extra charges are applicable if large diversions are made from the Itinerary.
What Happens After the Booking?
- You will receive a call/e-mail in case if any extra info needed.
- You will receive the confirmation voucher on your e-mail ID.
- You will have to show the confirmation voucher to the driver on the day of your activity.
- All minors to be accompanied by an adult.
- Trips are subject to weather conditions.
- Snacks and meals are not included.
- Extra charges will be applicable if large diversions from the itinerary are made
- The trip can be canceled upto 24 hours before starting time of the trip. Small 5% retention will apply on such cancellations.
- Unfortunately, trips may not be canceled within 24 hours since entry tickets are acquired.
About the Provider
Designed with you in mind, our experiences are tailored or built from scratch to suit your needs. We work with the choicest of drivers and car vendors and take careful measures to ensure your safety. With the help of precision planning, our team of experts, aims at giving you the best that there is to offer.
How many days do you need at Neil Island?
Neil is a tiny but beautiful island, connected to both Port Blair (1.5 hours) and Havelock (45 minutes) by ferry. People in a hurry spend just about a day here but we suggest you keep at-least (if possible more) 2 days at hand to be able to relax and soak in the slow island life. When there, visit natural bridge, sunset beach and try scuba Diving/snorkeling.
What is the new name of Neil Island?
The new name of Neil Island is Shaheed Dweep. On 30 December 2018, Prime Minister Narendra Modi renamed Neil Island to Shaheed Dweep as a tribute to Subhas Chandra Bose and to celebrate 75 years of Andaman and Nicobar Islands independence. On 30 December 1943, Bose had hoisted the Indian flag at Port Blair and proclaimed the islands back from British rule.
What is there to do in Neil Island?
Neil island is a tiny island that spans over an area of 13.7 Sq. KM. Amongst other things it is known for its unexplored coral reefs and white sandy beaches so needless to say, scuba diving, snorkeling and beach hopping are few of the must do activities on the island. While there be sure to visit Sitapur beach, Laxmanpur beach and indulge in water sports in Bharatpur Beach.