gokart on water
A SeaKart is a high-thrill water ride in a boat-like vehicle where the speed and excitement of a GoKart are brought onto the waters!
An innovative hybrid between a Jet-ski and a Speedboat, a SeaKart combines the thrill & the speed of a Jet-ski with the safety & comfort of a Speedboat.
A person above the age of 7 and under 55 years can enjoy the ride.
- Learn to drive and maneuver a SeaKart on your own
- 30 mins of thrill and adventure on a water vehicle
- Enjoy the tropical scenery on both sides as you speed along
Timeline of the Tour
- The SeaKart seats up to 3 people. One of these spots will be occupied by an instructor.
- It is easy to operate and safe to ride making it a family-friendly experience.
- This 30-minute trip starts at Corbyn’s Cove Beach, makes its way towards Ross Island, and loops back to end at Corbyn’s Cove Beach.
- 30 minutes
Just wanted to acknowledge the wonderful trip that you chalked out for us. Had a stupendous time. Thank you so much. It’s sincerely appreciated that you managed to get us the Royal Deck aboard the Makruzz.
Will be knocking on you very soon for another trip to the island. Once again, a BIG THANK YOU for everything.
Just returned from a wonderful trip and used Go2Andaman to book all my ferry tickets and transportation. Darshan was so helpful while planning and during my trip and kind enough to answer all my question with very helpful suggestions. Go2Andaman are so professional and all went smoothly. It was nice to have prebooked online as the ferries were completely booked up and very busy during high season. Thank you for everything!
You know most imp, we never felt like we are traveling alone, always felt like we have friends here.. you guys were that much helpful and concerned 🙂
Used your service for booking the ferry tickets from Port Blair to Havelock. Entire experience was smooth and no stress. Also they were always reachable over the phone for any inquiries.
What is included
- 30-minute SeaKart Ride
- SeaKart Instructor
- Life Jackets
- Safety briefing for all participants
- Changing Rooms (Unisex)
- Shower Rooms (Unisex)
What is excluded
- Taxi Pick-up and Drop at Resort/Hotel
What Happens After the Booking?
- You will receive a call or an e-mail in case if any extra info needed.
- You will receive the confirmation voucher on your e-mail ID.
- You will have to show the confirmation voucher to the driver on the day of your activity.
- The trip can be canceled upto 24 hours before starting time of the trip. Small 5% retention will apply on such cancellations.
- Unfortunately, trips may not be canceled within 24 hours since entry tickets are acquired.
- INR 3500 ( Twin Sharing )
- INR 5500 ( Solo Ride)
About the Provider
SeaKart Adventure are the pioneers of Sea-karting on the Andaman Islands and run it in a safe and controlled recreational environment.