About the Activity
Take a long drive to the Wandoor Jetty passing by lush green forests, and flourishing mangroves before you set sail to Jolly Buoy/Red Skin Island. Explore the abounding beauty of the plastic-free island and spend a relaxing day at the beach admiring its pristine water and the sound of the sea. Spend your day swimming in the ocean and exploring corals that start at a mere depth of 3-4 metres – this trip to Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park is everything divine and more.
Jolly buoy island will not be opened throughout the year as it is protected for live corals. When the Jolly buoy island is closed for visitors, usually Red skin island will be opened for visitors. So at any time of the year, either of the one islands is opened for visitors.
- Car (Indica/Scorpio/Tavera/Similar) with a driver.
- Entry tickets and permits charge to Jolly Buoy/ Red Skin Islands.
- Hop on your designated car and take a long scenic drive to Wandoor Jetty.
- From here, take a ferry ride to Jolly Buoy/Red Skin Island.
- Explore the magnificence of the island and enjoy its fringing reefs and the pristine water
About the Provider
Designed with you in mind, our experiences are tailored or built from scratch to suit your needs. We work with the choicest of drivers and car vendors and take careful measures to ensure your safety. With the help of precision planning, our team of experts, aim at giving you the best that there is to offer.
- Carry ID cards/ Passports for visiting.
- The Islands are plastic-free and all plastic items to be stored in a locker at Wandoor Jetty.
- This trip is not possible on Mondays.
- All minors to be accompanied by adult.
- Snacks/meals not included.
- Camera tickets not included.
- Jolly Buoy and Red Skin are operated alternatively for a period of 6 months. Hence only one of them is accessible at a given point of time.
- Extra charges are applicable if large diversions are made from the itinerary.
- No payment processing fees
- Confirmation in 24 hrs or Full Refund
💯 BEST VALUE GUARANTEE