About the activity
Explore the rich flora and fauna of the region and come face-to-face with the historical significance of its little towns; pass by the ruins of a colonial British summer house and feel one with the nature at the Mount Harriet National Park. Reach up the hill and enjoy an eagle’s view of the Andaman coast line – the air and the experience both are sublime.
About the Provider
Designed with you in mind, our experiences are tailored or built from scratch to suit your needs. We work with the choicest of drivers and car vendors and take careful measures to ensure your safety. With the help of precision planning, our team of experts, aim at giving you the best that there is to offer.
- Car (Indica/ Scorpio/ Tavera/ similar) with driver
- Vehicle ferry charges.
- All entry tickets.
- Hop on your designated car and take a short drive to Chatham Jetty.
- Take a vehicle ferry to Bamboo Flat jetty. Your car will also go across in the ferry.
- Get down at the Bamboo Flat Jetty and drive up the hill to reach Mount Harriet Peak.
- Pass by the ruins of the colonial British chief commissioner’s summer house.
- Drive to the viewing spot to get a view of the North Bay Island lighthouse as featured on the 20-rupee Indian note
- Drive back to Bamboo Flat Jetty & take the ferry back to Chatham jetty
- From here you drive back to your hotel.
Duration5 to 6 hours
- All minors must be accompanied by adults
- Meals/ snacks are not included.
- Huge deviation from the suggested itinerary is not appreciated and will be charged.