About the activity
About the Provider
- Car (Indica/ Scorpio/ Tavera/ similar) with driver
- Vehicle ferry charges.
- All entry tickets.
- Hop on your designated car and take a short drive to Chatham Jetty.
- Take a vehicle ferry to Bamboo Flat jetty. Your car will also go across in the ferry.
- Get down at the Bamboo Flat Jetty and drive up the hill to reach Mount Harriet Peak.
- Pass by the ruins of the colonial British chief commissioner’s summer house.
- Drive to the viewing spot to get a view of the North Bay Island lighthouse as featured on the 20-rupee Indian note
- Drive back to Bamboo Flat Jetty & take the ferry back to Chatham jetty
- From here you drive back to your hotel.
Duration5 to 6 hours
- All minors must be accompanied by adults
- Meals/ snacks are not included.
- Huge deviation from the suggested itinerary is not appreciated and will be charged.