About the activity
The easiest, fastest, and most convenient way to get to Havelock from Port Blair is via a private ferry and Coastal cruise is comfortable and the most economic option out of all private ferries.
About the Provider
Built in Singapore, this 35 metre long boat, is one of the best ways to travel between Havelock and Port Blair. Along with well furnished interiors, this boat has two upper decks and 1 lower deck. It has three categories of seats: Economy, premium and deluxe. Economy is available on the lower deck while the premium seats have a window view. The Deluxe category is on the highest deck with better and more spacious seating.
• Ferry Booking assistance
• Ferry Ticket
1. After booking your tickets online, you will be sent a booking voucher asking for Name, Age, and Gender of all passengers
2. On providing details, receive your confirmed ticket on an email. Print this out, as soft copy tickets are not accepted
3. Reach Neil Island jetty at least 15 minutes prior to your sailing time
4. Check-in your luggage and take your allotted seats
5. Set sail to Port Blair, and enjoy the beautiful views of the sea. Snacks will be served on board
6. Reach Port Blair jetty in 90 minutes
• Name, age and gender of all passengers to be provided
• For foreign nationals, passport number and passport expiry date also needs to be provided.
• Original and valid photo ID should be carried to board the ferry.