About the activity
- Tickets are Non-Transferable and allocation of the seat is based on the first-come-first-served basis.
- Infant: less than 5 yrs; No charges and No separate seats.
- Passengers are not allowed to bring any Baggage, Food and Beverage items on board.
- Carrying Liquor, Narcotics, etc., are not allowed in the vessel.
- Smoking, chewing of tobacco and spitting inside the vessel not permitted.
Set sail into the unexplored oceans of the Andaman, a place where the mind is as calm as the ocean waves. Experience the adrenaline rush, away from salty coastal life.
Cruise through the ocean on a Seakart as though you were driving home an unforgettable memory.
Boggled with intuition?
Immerse yourself into the powerful current and kiss the ocean waves.
I don’t know swimming, can I do SeaKart?
Absolutely, you will be provided with a life jacket while doing SeaKart. In the past, many participants who didn’t know how to swim have done SeaKart with us & enjoyed it thoroughly!
- Extra Pair of clothes to change after completing the activity.
- A small towel
- Hat / Cap
- Waterproof case for your phone
- Dinner on the cruise
- Life Jacket
- Seakart ride
- Reach the Junglighat jetty to board your cruise.
- Enjoy Nicobar music, DJ & the sights of the night sky and ocean.
- Have dinner on the cruise.
- Return to Junglighat jetty.
- Reach Corbyn’s Cove beach and check-in at Seakart activity booth.
- Get a brief training session on controlling SeaKart and safety.
- Go on an excursion
- Back to the point where you started
DurationAppx. 2 hours ( for one particular activity )
- Carry ID cards/ Passports for visiting.
- All minors to be accompanied by an adult.
- Camera tickets not included.
- Extra charges are applicable if large diversions are made from the itinerary.