Why book Dinner on Cruise with Bella Bay?
Bella Bay Dinner Cruise is a luxury cruise offering travelers a dining experience with a panoramic view of the South Andamans – the area around Ross and North Bay Islands. This trip is recommended for people of all ages and groups.
This trip begins in the evening from Junglighat Jetty in Port Blair. The cruise will pass through Viper Island, Dundas Point, Haddo, Chatham, Mount Harriet, North Bay & Ross Island. You cannot get off on any of the islands, however, will get a chance to explore the amazing beauty of all these attraction while on the cruise Bella Bay.
You will also get to enjoy Nicobar music & DJ while having your meal.
You will have the choice of veg & non-veg food. Dinner includes – 1 mocktail, 2 veg dishes & 2 non-veg starters, buffet main course.
The cruise starts from Junglighat jetty & reaches back. The timing may change based upon weather conditions.
This dinner is available on all days of the week.
- Tickets are Non-Transferable and allocation of the seat is based on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Infant: less than 5yrs; No charges and No separate seats.
- Passengers are not allowed to bring any Baggage, Food and Beverage items on board.
- Carrying Liquor, Narcotics, etc., are not allowed in the vessel.
- Smoking, chewing of tobacco and spitting inside the vessel not permitted.