About the activity
Find yourself surrounded by nature as you explore the stunning Havelock Island. Drive by scenic vistas or trek through tropical jungles; expose yourself to the wonders of the marine world while snorkeling amidst stunning corals and colourful fish and spend a lazy afternoon enjoying the breeze of the sea. Take a refreshing drive all the way to the white-sanded Radhanagar Beach aka Beach No. 7 known to be one of the finest beaches in the continent and enjoy one of the most beautiful sunsets the Andaman has to offer.
8:00 am: Pick up from Havelock Jetty/ hotel
Drop to Havelock Tourist Boat Operators Association OR drop to the trekking trail starting point
Drop to restaurant/hotel for lunch
Pick up and drop to Radhanagar Beach for sunset.
About the Provider
Designed with you in mind, our experiences are tailored or built from scratch to suit your needs. We work with the choicest of drivers and car vendors and take careful measures to ensure your safety. With the help of precision planning, our team of experts, aim at giving you the best that there is to offer.
- AC or non-AC car (Enjoy/Scorpio/Tavera) with a driver.
- Hop on the designated car and head out to Havelock jetty
- Take a ferry ride to Elephant beach or drive to Krishna Nagar Circle and trek to Elephant Beach
- Enjoy a session of snorkeling surrounded by vibrant fish and exotic corals
- Stop for lunch at a restaurant of your choice
- Drive to Radhanagar beach and watch one of the best sunsets the islands must offer
- All minors need to be accompanied by an adult
- Snacks and Meals are not included
- Extra charges will be applicable in case of large diversions from the mentioned itinerary