About the activity
About the Provider
- Car: Scorpio, or Tavera, or Indica (depending on group size)
- All Entry Tickets
- Hop on your designated car and head out to the iconic Cellular Jail
- Explore the Samudrika Naval Marine Museum
- Head to Chatham Island and see Asia’s oldest operational Chatham Saw Mill, a bomb pit from WWII, and the Forest Museum
- Proceed to explore the Anthropology Museum
- Drive through a thick tropical jungle to the Mundapahad beach in Chidiyatapu
- Spend a leisurely late afternoon at the Mundapahad beach
- Take a simple trek up the Mundapahad hill and get a bird’s eye view of the stunning Port Blair coastlines
- Carry ID cards/ Passports for visiting.
- This trip is not possible on Mondays.
- All minors to be accompanied by an adult.
- Snacks/meals not included.
- Camera tickets not included.
- Extra charges are applicable if large diversions are made from the itinerary.