About the activity
Escape from your hotel and spend the day exploring the city of Port Blair with its rich historical significance, splendid marine life, and picturesque vistas. Walk through the dark corridors of the Cellular Jail and stop by a bomb pit from World War II at Chatham Island. Discover the many facets of ultramarine life at the Samudrika Naval museum and learn about the tribal communities and life in Andaman at the Anthropology Museum. Take a long scenic drive to Mundapahad Beach and spot endemic birds and the famous Padauk trees in the tropical forests. Revel in nature’s glory while watching the magnificent sunset into the horizon from the beach and take a simple trek up the Mundapahad hill to get a glimpse of the magnificent Port Blair coastline and make it an evening to remember!
About the Provider
Designed with you in mind, our experiences are tailored or built from scratch to suit your needs. We work with the choicest of drivers and car vendors and take careful measures to ensure your safety. With the help of precision planning, our team of experts, aim at giving you the best that there is to offer.
- Car: Scorpio, or Tavera, or Indica (depending on group size)
- All Entry Tickets
- Hop on your designated car and head out to the iconic Cellular Jail
- Explore the Samudrika Naval Marine Museum
- Head to Chatham Island and see Asia’s oldest operational Chatham Saw Mill, a bomb pit from WWII, and the Forest Museum
- Proceed to explore the Anthropology Museum
- Drive through a thick tropical jungle to the Mundapahad beach in Chidiyatapu
- Spend a leisurely late afternoon at the Mundapahad beach
- Take a simple trek up the Mundapahad hill and get a bird’s eye view of the stunning Port Blair coastlines
- Carry ID cards/ Passports for visiting.
- This trip is not possible on Mondays.
- All minors to be accompanied by an adult.
- Snacks/meals not included.
- Camera tickets not included.
- Extra charges are applicable if large diversions are made from the itinerary.