About the activity
About the Provider
- Car rental
- Packaged Drinking water
- Entry tickets & permits
- Entry fees
- A car will pick you up just before sunrise at 5am. Drive down to the birding hotspot for the day. This varies depending on the weather.
- Stop along the way at various spots to cover a wide range of habitats & birds.
- Upon reaching the hotspot, walk along the forest clearance spotting the birds undisturbed with the vehicle trailing you from a distance.
- On the return journey, visit a wetland to spot the wild ducks & wading birds.
- Spot about 30 to 40 species of birds including as many endemic birds
- Wear light coloured cotton clothes, caps and shoes
- Do not wear white clothes and shorts.
- This activity is meant for those who can walk at least 200 metres at a stretch.