About the activity
About the Provider
- Car: Scorpio, or Tavera, or Indica, or similar with driver
- Fishing equipment
- Boat trip to Avis Island and snorkelling gear and Community interaction session
- All three meals during the stay
- Homestay accommodation for 3 nights
- Day 1: Join the convoy and reach the Karen Homestay in Mayabundar. Post lunch head out to explore the village and interact with community members. Evening brings with it a cooking session where you learn the art of traditional Karen cooking.
- Day 2: Explore the dense forests of Andaman on a guided forest trek and save the evening for interaction with the Karen community elders.
- Day 3: Return to Port Blair
- Carry ID cards/ Passports for visiting.
- Any kind of interaction with Jarawas including taking their pictures in illegal. If ignored, the same can lead to imprisonment
- Children to be accompanied by an adult