About the activity
About the Provider
- AC car (Indica/Scorpio/Tavera/Similar) with a driver.
- Entry tickets and permits charge to Jolly Buoy/ Red Skin Islands.
- Hop on your designated car and take a long drive to the Wandoor Jetty
- On arrival, take the ferry to Jolly Buoy/Red Skin Island
- Enjoy the splendor of the island and its fringing reefs and pristine water
- Ferry back to Wandoor jetty; on reaching, head out for lunch at a restaurant of your choice
- Take the charming drive through a thick tropical forest and arrive at Mundapahad Beach at Chidiyatapu
- Spend a leisurely late afternoon by the beach
- Take a peaceful trek up the Mundapahad hill and get a bird’s eye view of the spectacular Port Blair coastlines.
- Carry ID cards/ Passports for visiting.
- The Islands are plastic-free and all plastic items to be stored in a locker at Wandoor Jetty.
- This trip is not possible on Mondays.
- All minors to be accompanied by adult.
- Snacks/meals not included.
- Camera tickets not included.
- Jolly Buoy and Red Skin are operated alternatively for a period of 6 months. Hence only one of them is accessible at a given point of time.
- Extra charges are applicable if large diversions are made from the itinerary.