About the activity
Get a duck’s eye view of untouched Havelock with a kayaking tour that takes you through the dense green mangroves and the serene backwaters of the Andaman Sea. Paddle along the calm waters and be mesmerised by the canopy of trees; hear the rhythmic chirping of birds; and learn about the rich and diverse eco-system –we’re sure you’d come back for more.
I don’t know swimming, can I go for Kayaking?
Absolutely, you will be provided a life jacket while kayaking. In the past, many participants who didn’t know how to swim have kayaked with us & enjoyed it thoroughly!
How tiring is kayaking?
Kayaking is similar to trekking. We keep moving at a constant pace and take break time to time. Moving in water is more efficient than land. To cover the same distance, kayaking takes less energy than trekking. It is an excellent workout for the upper body.
- Extra Pair of clothes to change after completing the trip
- A small towel
- Hat / Cap
- Waterproof case for you phone
About the Provider
Tanaz Kayak Tours
- Kayak & rowing oars
- Life Jacket
- Certified Instructor
- Anything not mentioned in the ‘Inclusions’
- Pickup & Drop off
- Choose between a single or double person kayak and gear up for the excursion
- Begin the expedition from the jetty and kayak in the sea for about 10 – 15 min before reaching the mangroves
- Paddle along and enjoy the stunning view of the tropical forests and revel in the beauty of nature on this meditative kayaking tour
- Age Requirement: 7+ years
- In order to come snorkeling you do not need to know how to swim or be an experienced snorkeler.