About the activity
Explore the quiet of the islands on the calm backwaters of the Andaman Sea. Night Kayak around the region for a tour that takes you through the lush green mangroves of Havelock and introduces you to an experience that is both exciting and soothing at the same time. One of the safest and easiest water activities on the island, Night kayaking is the best way to connect with water for non-swimmers. Follow your professional guide and learn about the diverse eco-system of the island and enjoy a peaceful moment meditating with the music of nature.
I don’t know swimming, can I go for Kayaking?
Absolutely, you will be provided a life jacket while kayaking. In the past, many participants who didn’t know how to swim have kayaked with us & enjoyed it thoroughly!
How tiring is kayaking?
Kayaking is similar to trekking. We keep moving at a constant pace and take break time to time. Moving in water is more efficient than land. To cover the same distance, kayaking takes less energy than trekking. It is an excellent workout for the upper body.
- Extra Pair of clothes to change after completing the trip
- A small towel
- Waterproof case for you phone
- Kayak and rowing oars
- Life Jacket
- Certified Instructor
- Hotel pick & drop off
- The tour begins just before sunset and you get to choose between a single or double person kayak and gear up for the trip
- Begin the trip from the jetty and kayak in the open sea for 10 – 15 min before reaching the dense mangroves
- Paddle along and enjoy the serenity of the moment. Be enthralled by the magnificent bioluminescence that light up the water with every stroke of your paddle
- Age Requirement: 7+ years
- In order to go kayaking you do not need to know how to swim.