About the activity
Sail over the Andaman Sea after the sun has set on this exceptional kayaking tour to experience the calm of the Andaman backwaters like never before. Spend two hours paddling on the backwaters of the dense Havelock mangroves, and listening to the chirping of crickets, star gazing and pointing out constellations and be enchanted by the glowing bioluminescence –all of this combined gives you a memory of a lifetime!
I don’t know swimming, can I go for Kayaking?
Absolutely, you will be provided a life jacket while kayaking. In the past, many participants who didn’t know how to swim have kayaked with us & enjoyed it thoroughly!
How tiring is kayaking?
Kayaking is similar to trekking. We keep moving at a constant pace and take break time to time. Moving in water is more efficient than land. To cover the same distance, kayaking takes less energy than trekking. It is an excellent workout for the upper body.
- Extra Pair of clothes to change after completing the trip
- A small towel
- Waterproof case for you phone
About the Provider
Tanaz Kayak Tours
- Equipment and gears
- Life Jacket
- Certified Instructor
- Anything not mentioned in the ‘Inclusions’ section
- Pickup & Drop off
- The tour begins just before sunset and you get to choose between a single or double person kayak and gear up for the trip
- Begin the trip from the jetty and kayak in the open sea for 10 – 15 min before reaching the dense mangroves
- Paddle along and enjoy the serenity of the moment. Be enthralled by the magnificent bioluminescence that light up the water with every stroke of your paddle
- Age Requirement: 7+ years
- In order to go kayaking you do not need to know how to swim.