About the activity
About the Provider
- AC car (Indica/Scorpio/Tavera /similar) with a drive
- All Entry tickets
- Vehicle ferry tickets
- Boat charges to visit Limestone Caves
- Hop on your designated car and drive to the convoy starting point; pass by lush tropical forests and enjoy the enchanting drive to the Nilambur jetty
- Take a short 20-minute boat ride to the Nayadera jetty
- Explore the Baratang island and stop by the fascinating Limestone caves before you head to the active mud volcanos and come face-to-face with nature’s wonders
- Head to the stunning Rangat Island and visit the spectacular Aamkunj Beach known as a popular turtle nesting ground and
- Stop by the stunning Morich Beach in the evening an before you proceed to the Mayabundar to spend the night.
- Carry ID cards/ Passports while visiting Reserve areas
- All children to be accompanied by an adult
- Limestone caves remain closed on Mondays
- This trip involves long road journeys, the convoy through Jarawa reserves lasts for about 45 minutes to one hour, during which the car is not allowed to stop for anything.
- Snacks/meals not included.
- Stay at Hotel not included.
- Camera tickets not included.
- Extra charges applicable if large diversions from itinerary are made.