About the activity
Leave the confinement of your hotel room and traverse the expanse of the Andaman Island by visiting geologic structures like the Limestone caves perfectly lit by the rays of light passing in through the fissures. Stop by the fascinating little active mud volcanoes in Baratang and pass by mangrove-covered creeks, spend an enjoyable afternoon at the Aamkunj Turtle nesting ground and soak in the bewitching sunset at the Morich Beach – this two-day tour is the best introduction to the North of Andaman.
Price shown includes:
Price for a 4-seater AC car with driver: INR 14500
Ticket charges for 1 person: INR 950
Total charges would be calculated based on the car you choose (4-seater, 7-seater or 13-seater Tempo Traveler) and no. of people.
About the Provider
Go2andaman works with the best and safest car rental vendors in Andaman and handcrafts tours for you. These trips are tried and tested and made keeping in mind all safety standards. These are relaxed trips with friendly drivers. The aim is for you to have a great tour experience.
- AC car (Indica/Scorpio/Tavera /similar) with a drive
- All Entry tickets
- Vehicle ferry tickets
- Boat charges to visit Limestone Caves
- Hop on your designated car and drive to the convoy starting point; pass by lush tropical forests and enjoy the enchanting drive to the Nilambur jetty
- Take a short 20-minute boat ride to the Nayadera jetty
- Explore the Baratang island and stop by the fascinating Limestone caves before you head to the active mud volcanos and come face-to-face with nature’s wonders
- Head to the stunning Rangat Island and visit the spectacular Aamkunj Beach known as a popular turtle nesting ground and
- Stop by the stunning Morich Beach in the evening an before you proceed to the Mayabundar to spend the night.
- Carry ID cards/ Passports while visiting Reserve areas
- All children to be accompanied by an adult
- Limestone caves remain closed on Mondays
- This trip involves long road journeys, the convoy through Jarawa reserves lasts for about 45 minutes to one hour, during which the car is not allowed to stop for anything.
- Snacks/meals not included.
- Stay at Hotel not included.
- Camera tickets not included.
- Extra charges applicable if large diversions from itinerary are made.