About the activity
About the Provider
- Car: Scorpio, or Tavera, or Indica (depending on group size)
- All Entry Tickets
- Hop on in your private cab which will come to your hotel to pick you up.
- You will be transferred to the Aberdeen jetty & the driver will hand over the tickets to you
- Then you board the boat to start the journey to the two island tour.
- Visit Ross island.
- Proceed to North Bay Island, the place printed behind the old 20 rupees Indian currency note.
- Finally, in the evening your boat will drop you at the jetty.
- From there, your car will pick you up & drop to your hotel in Port Blair.
- Carry ID cards/ Passports for visiting.
- This trip is not possible on Mondays.
- All minors to be accompanied by an adult.
- Snacks/meals not included.
- Camera tickets not included.
- Extra charges are applicable if large diversions are made from the itinerary.