About the activity
On this trip, you will be exploring two islands which offer you spectacular nature and remains of an ancient era.
• Ross Island:
Find yourself surrounded by the ruins which were once the base for Britishers. As we move further on the trip, you will experience the documentary on Ross Island and Andaman island. Take a tour of Farzand Ali store which is maintained as a museum and consists of a lot of pictures of the British era. Do not forget to go through Japanese Bunker which was built by them during the 2nd world war.
• North Bay Island:
North Bay Island is the same island that is seen on the back side of a 20 Rupee Note. You can trek to the Light House tower nearby from where you can enjoy the gorgeous view of Port Blair City and surrounding. On this Island, you can participate in various water-activities like Scuba Diving, Sea Walk, Snorkeling and Glass Boat Ride etc ( not included in the cost).
About the Provider
Designed with you in mind, our experiences are tailored or built from scratch to suit your needs. We work with the choicest of drivers and car vendors and take careful measures to ensure your safety. With the help of precision planning, our team of experts, aim at giving you the best that there is to offer.
- Car: Scorpio, or Tavera, or Indica (depending on group size)
- All Entry Tickets
- Hop on in your private cab which will come to your hotel to pick you up.
- You will be transferred to the Aberdeen jetty & the driver will hand over the tickets to you
- Then you board the boat to start the journey to the two island tour.
- Visit Ross island.
- Proceed to North Bay Island, the place printed behind the old 20 rupees Indian currency note.
- Finally, in the evening your boat will drop you at the jetty.
- From there, your car will pick you up & drop to your hotel in Port Blair.
- Carry ID cards/ Passports for visiting.
- This trip is not possible on Mondays.
- All minors to be accompanied by an adult.
- Snacks/meals not included.
- Camera tickets not included.
- Extra charges are applicable if large diversions are made from the itinerary.