About the activity
Take a long, scenic drive to Mundapahad Beach through thick tropical forests and spot endemic birds and the famous Padauk trees. Watch the magnificent sunset into the horizon from the beach and take a simple trek up the Mundapahad hill to get a glimpse of the magnificent Port Blair coastline and make it an evening to remember!
2:30 pm: 28 km drive to Chidiyatapu.
5:30 pm: Post Sunset, pick up and drop to hotel.
About the Provider
Designed with you in mind, our experiences are tailored or built from scratch to suit your needs. We work with the choicest of drivers and car vendors and take careful measures to ensure your safety. With the help of precision planning, our team of experts, aim at giving you the best that there is to offer.
- AC car (Indica/ Scorpio/ Tavera/ similar) with driver
- Hop on the designated car and head out through the thick tropical jungles to the Mundapahad beach in Chidiyatapu.
- Spend a leisurely late afternoon at the Mundapahad beach.
- Take a simple trek up the Mundapahad hill and get a bird’s eye view of the stunning Port Blair coastlines.
- All minors to be accompanied by an adult
- Snacks/meals not included
- Extra charges applicable if large diversions from itinerary are made