About the activity
On this trip, you will be exploring Ross Island which offer you spectacular nature and remains of an ancient era.
• Ross Island:
Find yourself surrounded by the ruins which were once the base for Britishers. As we move further on the trip, you will experience the documentary on Ross Island and Andaman island. Do not forget to go through Japanese Bunker which was built by them during the 2nd world war.
The journey from Aberdeen Jetty, Port Blair to the islands is covered in a boat. It takes 30min to reach Ross Island where you spend 2-3 hours. After exploring Ross Island. The boat then brings you back to Port Blair Water Sports Complex. From there you are dropped back to your hotel.
About the Provider
Designed with you in mind, our experiences are tailored or built from scratch to suit your needs. We work with the choicest of drivers and car vendors and take careful measures to ensure your safety. With the help of precision planning, our team of experts, aim at giving you the best that there is to offer.
- Car: Scorpio, or Tavera, or Indica (depending on group size and availability)
- All Entry Tickets
- All Boat Tickets
- Hop on in your private cab which will come to your hotel to pick you up.
- You will be transferred to the Aberdeen Jetty & the driver will hand over the tickets to you
- Then you board the boat to start the journey to the Ross Island .
- The boat takes you to Ross Island
- Finally, your boat will drop you at the jetty.
- From there, your car will pick you up & drop to your hotel in Port Blair.
- Carry ID cards/ Passports for visiting.
- This trip is closed on Mondays.
- All minors to be accompanied by an adult.
- Snacks/meals not included.
- Camera tickets not included.
- Extra charges are applicable if large diversions are made from the itinerary.