About the activity
Try Scuba – Havelock
Perfect for first-time divers, this half-day intro to Scuba Diving gives you a chance to explore the serene and kaleidoscopic life underwater. Learn some basic skills in the shallow waters and then take a plunge into the ocean with your instructor. Experience swimming among corals, a variety of fish, turtles and the songs of the ocean –it’s a dive of a lifetime.
Mangrove Kayaking – Havelock
Explore the quiet of the islands on the calm backwaters of the Andaman Sea. Kayak around the region for a tour that takes you through the lush green mangroves of Havelock and introduces you to an experience that is both exciting and soothing at the same time. One of the safest and easiest water activities on the island, kayaking is the best way to connect with water for non-swimmers. Follow your professional guide and learn about the diverse Eco-system of the island and enjoy a peaceful moment meditating with the music of nature
A change of clothes
Swimwear or t-shirt & shorts
- Some snacks or fruits as you might feel hungry after diving or kayaking
A USB drive or your smartphone where you can receive your pictures and videos ( only Scuba )
- Caps and Sunglasses ( only Kayaking )
Cruise Dinner – Port Blair
- Tickets are Non-Transferable and allocation of the seat is based on the first-come-first-served basis.
- Infant: less than 5 yrs; No charges and No separate seats.
- Passengers are not allowed to bring any Baggage, Food and Beverage items on board.
- Carrying Liquor, Narcotics, etc., are not allowed in the vessel.
- Smoking, chewing of tobacco and spitting inside the vessel not permitted.
SeaKart – Port Blair
Set sail into the unexplored oceans of the Andaman, a place where the mind is as calm as the ocean waves. Experience the adrenaline rush, away from salty coastal life.
Cruise through the ocean on a Seakart as though you were driving home an unforgettable memory.
Boggled with intuition?
Immerse yourself into the powerful current and kiss the ocean waves.
I don’t know swimming, can I do SeaKart?
Absolutely, you will be provided with a life jacket while doing SeaKart. In the past, many participants who didn’t know how to swim have done SeaKart with us & enjoyed it thoroughly!
- Extra Pair of clothes to change after completing the activity.
- A small towel
- Hat / Cap
- Waterproof case for your phone
- Personal Instructor
- Scuba Equipment
- 1 try shore dive ( 30 mins)
- Underwater Photography
- Kayak & rowing oars
- Life jacket
- Professional Instructor
- Dinner on the cruise
- Life Jacket
- Seakart ride
- A session on basic breathing skills and equipment
- Practice session in shallow waters in the sea
- Go for a session of shore dive -1 try dive in the depths of the Andaman Sea (maximum depth of 12 m)
- Choose between a single or double person kayak and gear up for the adventure
Begin the trip from the jetty and kayak in the open sea for 10 – 15 min before reaching the dense mangroves
Paddle along and enjoy the stunning view of the tropical forests and revel in the beauty of nature on this meditative excursion
- Reach the Junglighat jetty to board your cruise.
- Enjoy Nicobar music, DJ & the sights of the night sky and ocean.
- Have dinner on the cruise.
- Return to Junglighat jetty.
- Reach Corbyn’s Cove beach and check-in at Seakart activity booth.
- Get a brief training session on controlling SeaKart and safety.
- Go on an excursion
- Back to the point where you started
DurationAppx. 2 hours( for one particular activity )
- Age Requirement: 10+ years
- The course is restricted for: pregnant women and people suffering from diabetes, blood pressure, asthma, and heart conditions should not take the course
- No fly time for 24 hours after the dive
- Age Requirement: 7+ years
- In order to kayak you do not need to know how to swim or be an experienced kayaker.
- Carry ID cards/ Passports for visiting.
- This trip is not possible on Mondays.
- All minors to be accompanied by an adult.
- Snacks/meals not included.
- Camera tickets not included.
- Extra charges are applicable if large diversions are made from the itinerary.
- The Seakart Adventure activity involves guests driving and/or riding Seakart in a planned, controlled and supervised excursion model. It, however, does not waiver the risks involved in a conventional adventure activity. If you participate in this activity, you participate voluntarily at your own risk. Our company shall not be held liable in case of an accident, injury, death etc. of the participant. An undertaking to this effect shall be obtained from the participants prior to the activity.
- In no case shall pregnant women, physically/mentally challenged persons and children below 6 years be allowed to participate.
- The minimum age for driving Seakart is 18 years and maximum age is 60 years. However, children aged 6-17 years can sit on Seakart and participate as a joy ride along with a parent/guardian.
- The Guests should be in good physical health and free from any serious ailments/medical conditions, any kind of heart ailments or had heart surgery, angina or blood vessel surgery, colour blindness, Asthma or wheezing with breathing or exercise, sinusitis or bronchitis, and lung disease, epilepsy, seizures or history of blackouts or fainting, high blood pressure, bleeding or blood disorder, ear disease, hearing loss, history of diabetes, arthritis, any history of injury to the bone or bone marrow.
- Please bring clothes that are appropriate for water activities. Sarees, dhotis, suits, dupattas are strictly discouraged. Sufficient time for changing shall be provided at our Centre and lockers shall be provided for storing your belongings.
- Read the undertaking/liability waiver form thoroughly before signing off.