Discover Scuba Diving – Shore Dive
(with Photo & Video)
About the Activity
Here’s your chance to get familiarized with the emerald waters of the Andaman Sea. PADI Discover Scuba Diving gives you the opportunity to swim in the depths of the ocean amongst vibrant fish like the blue and yellow fusilier, and the mailed butterflyfish; experience weightlessness, which divers talk about all the time; and connect with nature like never before.
Swimming is not a prerequisite for this activity. All you need to have is good health, with no pre-existing medical conditions, and have basic-to-moderate fitness.
Things to carry :
- A towel
- A change of clothes
- Swimwear or t-shirt & shorts
- A USB driver or your smartphone where you can receive your pictures and videos
- Some snacks or fruits as you might feel hungry after diving
- Personal Instructor
- Scuba Equipment
- Underwater Photography
- A session on basic breathing skills and equipment
- Practice session in shallow waters
- Head to the dive location
- 1 dive in the depths of the Andaman Sea (maximum depth of 12 m)
Things to Note
What to wear?
At the dive centre, you would be provided with a wetsuit. Under that, it is advised to wear shorts or basic swimsuit. If you want to wear a T-shirt, go for a polyester/synthetic one. Pair it with leggings or cycle shorts. You can dress modestly and still enjoy diving.
Wear flip-flops or dive shoes. It is advisable not to wear sports shoes, heels or boots.
Do you need to know swimming to do scuba diving?
You can do scuba diving, even if you do not know swimming. You are always accompanied by experienced instructors and dive masters who are there to assist you even if you do not know swimming.
Is scuba diving safe for me?
Thousands of people do scuba diving in Andamans, daily. It is absolutely safe provided you have basic fitness. We work with reputed & well-established dive centres. All Instructors and dive masters are equipped with internationally recognized certifications and are trained in dive supervision, diver rescue and Emergency First Response (EFR).
G2A Insider Tip
On the day of scuba diving do not keep your itinerary busy or add another adventurous activity. Scuba diving is a fun activity but it also tires your body. If you want a relaxed holiday, indulge in scuba diving and then do some relaxed sightseeing for the rest of the day.
- Age Requirement: 10+ years
- The course is restricted for: pregnant women and people suffering from diabetes, blood pressure, asthma, and heart conditions should not take the course
- No fly time of 24 hrs after the dive
- No extra payment processing fees
- Booking confirmations in 24 hours or Full Refund
💯 BEST VALUE GUARANTEE