- Advance Payment
- A tentative advance of 50% of the product price is required to be made at the time of booking.
- In the event of a confirmed booking as requested, any subsequent cancellation due to a change in the travel plan, the advance amount is subject to cancellation penalties.
- Depending on the terms provided by the supplier, products may sometimes require a 100% advance payment due to strict conditions and penalties.
- Advance payment does not necessarily establish a guaranteed booking; bookings are subject to confirmation by the service providers. If your booking cannot be confirmed by the provider and you do not wish to adjust your travel plan, your deposit payment will be fully refunded within 15 working days through the original mode of payment.
- Final Payment
- Where the initial advance payment is 50%, kindly take note that a final full payment is required upon confirmation of booking by the suppliers.
- Failure to submit the full payment by the specified time may result in booking cancellation and forfeiture of the deposit.
- Payment in full is required at the time of booking if reservations are made less than 14 days before the commencement date of the product or activity.
- Cancellations, Refunds & Booking Changes
- Guest Cancellation
- Notice of cancellation must be made in writing to go2andaman.com
- An administrative fee will be charged for any cancellations made by the customer.
- When a cancellation is notified, the following scale of charges will apply
- In the event that a customer may wish to withdraw from a package or product or activity after it has commenced, we are unable to provide refunds for absences from a tour, including but not limited to missed sightseeing, meals, entertainment, etc.
- An administrative fee will be charged for any revision or amendment made to a confirmed booking. An amendment of the tour date or tour itinerary within 7 days of tour departure will be treated as a cancellation and will be charged as such.
- Due to the nature of many of the activities, delays and cancellations may result due to factors beyond our or our supplier’s control, such as the weather, accidents, sickness, governmental restrictions, and other events of force majeure. In such cases, a refund or partial refund may be given at our discretion and/or the discretion of the supplier of the Activity concerned. In case of such circumstances, go2andaman will inform the customer about the cancellation as soon as we are alerted. However, an administrative fee may still be applied.
- Our liability stands matched to the amount of payment received by us.
- All customer refunds will be made in accordance with the original mode of payment. The duration of the refund is subject to third parties, including but not limited to bank policies and procedures, hotels and resorts, and so on, and may take up to 3 months from the date of refund submission. To the maximum extent permitted by law, go2andaman.com accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, accident, sickness, injury, or death that you or anyone else may suffer or incur arising out of the Activities and/or in connection with your contract with us and/or the operator of any Activities.
- You are advised to have comprehensive travel and health insurance. All personal effects are at your sole risk at all times during the Activity.
- Guest Cancellation
Ferry Cancellation and Refund Policy
Please Note: Kindly be advised that any outstanding balance for ferry services must be settled within 24 hours of receiving the confirmation email, along with your ticket details. Your prompt attention to this matter is greatly appreciated.
- If tickets are issued and the Guest wants to cancel:
- For Makruzz cancellation charges 48 hours before the sailing will be charged INR 250, between 48-24 hours before sailing 50% ticket price and within 24 hours of sailing – No refund
- For Green Ocean cancellation charges 48 hours before the sailing will be charged INR 250 (Documentation Charges Per Ticket No.), between 48-24 hours of Departure 50% of the ticket price, and within 24 hrs of departure – No Refund.
- For Sealink cancellation charges 48 hours before the sailing will be charged INR 250 (Documentation Charges Per Ticket No.), between 48-24 hours of Departure 50% of the ticket price, and within 24 hrs of departure – No Refund.
- For HSC Aashi cancellation charges 48 hours before the sailing will be charged INR 250 (Documentation Charges Per Ticket No.), between 48-24hrs of Departure 50% ticket price, and within 24 hrs of departure – No Refund.
- For ITT Majestic cancellation charges 48 hours before the sailing will be charged INR 250 (Documentation Charges Per Ticket No.), between 48-24 hours of Departure 50% of the ticket price, and within 24 hrs of departure – No Refund.
- Rescheduling or Changes by the Guest:
- For any changes to the ticket 48 hours before sailing, including but not limited to re-scheduling and upgradation, charges of Rs.150 will be applicable, between 48-24 hours of Departure 50% of the ticket price, and within 24 hrs of departure – the full amount.
- In case of cancellation of the sailing program due to bad weather, any technical reason, or anything not under the ferry operator’s control:
- The passengers will be eligible for a full refund or future bookings using the same amount paid.
- Important Information :
- Tickets issued in Deluxe and Royal Class after 1800Hrs for the next day’s departure will not be entitled to the snacks box on board.
- Paid Snacks are non-refundable if the tickets in Premium class is been canceled after 1800Hrs for the next day’s departure.
- Ferry Operators reserve the right to cancel or change the sailing schedule for any official reason.
Please Note: If you cancel before the Final payment is made, the token amount paid will be considered a cancellation fee & will be non-refundable.
For Cancellations, please email email@example.com or reply to the same email you’ve got the tickets from your registered email.