Ross Island Light & Sound Show Trip
About the Activity
On this trip, you will be exploring two islands which offer you spectacular nature and remains of an ancient era.
• Ross Island:
Find yourself surrounded by the ruins which were once the base for Britishers. As we move further on the trip, you will experience the documentary on Ross Island and Andaman island. Take a tour of Farzand Ali store which is maintained as a museum and consists of a lot of pictures of the British era. Do not forget to go through Japanese Bunker which was built by them during the 2nd world war.
- Car: Scorpio, or Tavera, or Indica (depending on group size)
- All Entry Tickets
- Hop on in your private cab which will come to your hotel to pick you up.
- You will be transferred to the Aberdeen jetty & the driver will hand over the tickets to you
- Then you board the boat to start the journey.
- Visit Ross Island.
- Finally, in the evening your boat will drop you at the jetty.
- From there, your car will pick you up & drop at your hotel in Port Blair.
About the Provider
Designed with you in mind, our experiences are tailored or built from scratch to suit your needs. We work with the choicest of drivers and car vendors and take careful measures to ensure your safety. With the help of precision planning, our team of experts, aim at giving you the best that there is to offer.
- Carry ID cards/ Passports for visiting.
- This trip is not possible on Mondays.
- All minors to be accompanied by an adult.
- Snacks/meals not included.
- Camera tickets not included.
- Extra charges are applicable if large diversions are mad
- No extra payment processing fees
- Booking confirmations in 24 hours or Full Refund
💯 BEST VALUE GUARANTEE