About the activity
Explore the best of the Andaman Island on this tour as we take you through the thick jungles inhabited by the Jarawa tribe and into the alluring limestone caves perfectly lit by the streaks of light falling on the sparkling waterbed. Stop by tiny mud volcanos in action and explore some of the most untouched beaches of the islands. Spend a relaxing evening in the Kalipur turtle nesting beach and be amazed by the little stretch of land that connects the twin Ross and Smith Islands – you are in for a treat!
About the Provider
Go2andaman works with the best and safest car rental vendors in Andaman and handcrafts tours for you. These trips are tried and tested and made keeping in mind all safety standards. These are relaxed trips with friendly drivers. The aim is for you to have a great tour experience.
- AC car (Indica/Scorpio/Tavera /similar) with a driver
- All Entry tickets
- Vehicle ferry tickets
- Get on the designated car and drive to the convoy starting point
- Drive through a tropical forest to reach the Nilambur jetty and take a boat ride to the Nayadera jetty
- Pass by mangrove-covered creeks and head to the stunning Limestone caves at Baratang before you proceed to see the fascinating mud volcanos of the island
- Stop by the stunning Aamkunj Beach and Morich Beach and spend a night in Mayabundar
- Enjoy your visit to the famous twin islands – Ross and Smith
- Spend a relaxing evening on the Kalipur turtle nesting beach
- Carry ID cards/ Passports while visiting Reserve areas
- All children to be accompanied by an adult
- Limestone caves remain closed on Mondays
- Ross and Smith Island may sometimes remain closed on Mondays
- This trip involves long road journeys, the convoy through Jarawa reserves lasts for about 45 minutes to one hour, during which the car is not allowed to stop for anything.
- Snacks/meals not included.
- Stay at Hotel not included.
- Camera tickets not included.
- Extra charges applicable if large diversions from itinerary are made.
- Boat charges to Ross and Smith are not included
- Boat charges to Limestone caves are not included.