About the activity
About the Provider
Handcrafted by Go2andaman
- AC car (Indica/Scorpio/Tavera /similar) with a driver
- All Entry tickets
- Vehicle ferry tickets
- Get on the designated car and drive to the convoy starting point
- Drive through a tropical forest to reach the Nilambur jetty and take a boat ride to the Nayadera jetty
- Pass by mangrove-covered creeks and head to the stunning Limestone caves at Baratang before you proceed to see the fascinating mud volcanos of the island
- Stop by the stunning Aamkunj Beach and Morich Beach and spend a night in Mayabundar
- Enjoy your visit to the famous twin islands – Ross and Smith
- Spend a relaxing evening on the Kalipur turtle nesting beach
- Carry ID cards/ Passports while visiting Reserve areas
- All children to be accompanied by an adult
- Limestone caves remain closed on Mondays
- Ross and Smith Island may sometimes remain closed on Mondays
- This trip involves long road journeys, the convoy through Jarawa reserves lasts for about 45 minutes to one hour, during which the car is not allowed to stop for anything.
- Snacks/meals not included.
- Stay at Hotel not included.
- Camera tickets not included.
- Extra charges applicable if large diversions from itinerary are made.
- Boat charges to Ross and Smith are not included
- Boat charges to Limestone caves are not included.