About the activity
Enjoy a walking tour on the ocean bed as you come face-to-face with the adventure of sea walking. Discover the fascinating marine world and get familiarized with a variety of fish like the fire goby, oriental sweetlips, swarthy parrotfish, and crown of thorn starfish among others. Don’t know to swim, that’s not a problem! Unearth the mysteries of the sea without having to learn complicated breathing techniques or fancy swimming strokes, sea walking allows you to be a part of the sea without a hassle. Wear the Sea Walker Helmet and walk down the steps of the pontoon and embark on an expedition like never before.
About the Provider
Run by a team of professional scuba divers, sea walking instructors, and underwater photographers, Sea Link Adventures is the first and only sea walk franchise in India. Besides providing unforgettable experiences to their guests, they are known in the industry for their helpful and friendly staff and state-of-the-art equipment and gears.
- Trained instructor
- All gear
- Reach the Sport Jetty/Junglighat Jetty and take a 20-minute ferry ride to North Bay
- From here, take a small boat to the sea walking pontoon
- A brief training session on how to communicate underwater
- Wear the waterproof glass helmet and walk down the pontoon into the sea
- Take a 20-min stroll in the heart of the sea surrounded by stunning corals and vibrant fish
- Collect your photographs and take the boat ride back to the jetty
- Age requirement: 7+ years
- The course is restricted for: pregnant women, and people suffering from asthma, blood pressure, and any kind of heart condition and back problems