DSD Boat with Photo & Video
A gateway to the world of Scuba-diving and to discovering the colourful marine world in the Andamans, a DSD or Discover Scuba Dive is the perfect course for a first-time diver. A boat dive is great for you if you’re already comfortable and super-confident about being in the water.
Havelock is home to the prettiest of dive sites with a rich underwater life that will leave you feeling fascinated and awed. In fact, it is considered to have the best dive sites in all of India and is at par with some of the best dive sites in the world. Meant for the novice diver, a shore DSD is complete with a skills lesson that will give you a little taste of what it takes to be a Scuba Diver.
Brace yourself for stunning underwater views and an experience that will make you want to come back for more!
tu003cliu003eu003cspan style=u0022font-weight: 400;u0022u003e11u003c/spanu003eu003cspan style=u0022font-weight: 400;u0022u003e years + u003c/spanu003eu003c/liu003e
Fill in your dive form and waiver form
The dive staff will help you with your equipment fittings. You will be fitted with a mask, flippers, dive suit and BCD (jacket-like thing that helps you float and hold other equipment together) of your size.
A general de-briefing will take place
Get on a boat and arrive at a picturesque dive spot with your instructor
Learn the basic scuba skills on the surface of the water
Learn to perform the skills under water
Go on your splendid Andaman dive and see colourful fish and live corals
Come back to the dive shop post-dive and receive your Discover Scuba Dive certificate
Timeline of the Acitivity
- Arrive at the Dive shop
- Fill in your dive form and waiver form
- The dive staff will help you with your equipment fittings. You will be fitted with a mask, flippers, dive suit and BCD (jacket-like thing that helps you float and hold other equipment together) of your size.
- A general de-briefing will take place
- Get on a boat and arrive at a picturesque dive spot with your instructor
- Learn the basic scuba skills on the surface of the water
- Learn to perform the skills under water
- Go on your splendid Andaman dive and see colorful fish and live corals
- Come back to the dive shop post-dive and receive your Discover Scuba Dive certificate
Just wanted to acknowledge the wonderful trip that you chalked out for us. Had a stupendous time. Thank you so much. It’s sincerely appreciated that you managed to get us the Royal Deck aboard the Makruzz.
Will be knocking on you very soon for another trip to the island. Once again, a BIG THANK YOU for everything.
Used your service for booking the ferry tickets from Port Blair to Havelock. Entire experience was smooth and no stress. Also they were always reachable over the phone for any inquiries.
You know most imp, we never felt like we are traveling alone, always felt like we have friends here.. you guys were that much helpful and concerned 🙂
What is included
- Scuba Instructor
- All dive equipment
- Discover Scuba Dive Certificate
What is excluded
- Pick-up and drop at resort
What to carry with you
- Change of clothes
- Small Towel
- Sunscreen (more than SPF 35)
- A hat or cap
- Waterproof Case for your phone
What Happens After the Booking?
- You might receive a call or an e-mail in case if any extra info needed.
- You will receive the confirmation voucher on your e-mail ID.
- You will have to show the confirmation voucher to the driver on the day of your activity.
- The trip can be canceled up to 24 hours before starting time of the trip. Small 5% retention will apply on such cancellations.
- Unfortunately, trips may not be canceled within 24 hours since entry tickets are acquired.
- INR 7699
About the Providers
We only work with PADI-certified dive shops on the Andaman Islands. PADI is the Professional Association of Dive Instructors and provides globally-recognised Scuba Diving certifications. Therefore, you can be assured that all our dive shops adhere to the strictest international standards. All our providers are in the top 5 dive shops on the Andamans and they include Scubalov, Lacadives, Gypsy Divers and Dive India.
Who cannot do Scuba Diving?
People with disabilities, pregnant women, people with back issues and respiratory illnesses are strictly not allowed to Scuba Dive.