- A tentative advance of 50% of the product price is required to be made at the time of booking.
- In the event of a confirmed booking as requested, any subsequent cancellation due to a change in travel plan, the advance amount is subject to cancellation penalties.
- Depending on the terms provided by the supplier, products may sometimes require a 100% advance payment due to strict conditions and penalties.
- Advance payment does not necessarily establish a guaranteed booking; bookings are subject to confirmation by the service providers. If your booking cannot be confirmed by the provider and you do not wish to adjust your travel plan, your deposit payment will be fully refunded within 15 working days through the original mode of payment.
- Where the initial advance payment is 50%, kindly take note that a final full payment is required upon confirmation of booking by the suppliers.
- Failure to submit the full payment by the specified time may result in booking cancellation and forfeiture of deposit.
- Payment in full is required at the time of booking if reservations are made less than 14 days before the commencement date of the product or activity.
Cancellations, Refunds & Booking Changes
- Notice of cancellation must be made in writing to go2andaman.com
- An administrative fee will be charged for any cancellations made by the customer.
- When a cancellation is notified, the following scale of charges will apply
- In the event that a customer may wish to withdraw from a package or product or activity after it has commenced, we are unable to provide refunds for absences from a tour, including but not limited to missed sightseeing, meals, entertainment etc.
- An administrative fee will be charged for any revision or amendment made to a confirmed booking. An amendment of tour date or tour itinerary within 7 days of tour departure will be treated as a cancellation and will be charged as such.
- Due to the nature of many of the activities, delays and cancellations may result due to factors beyond our or our suppliers’ control, such as the weather, accidents, sickness, governmental restrictions and other events of force majeure. In such cases, a refund or partial refund may be given at our discretion and/or the discretion of the supplier of the Activity concerned. In case of such circumstances, go2andaman will inform the customer about the cancellation as soon as we are alerted. However, an administrative fee may still be applied.
- Our liability stands matched to the amount of payment received by us.
- All customer refunds will be made in accordance to the original mode of payment. The duration of the refund is subject to third parties, including but not limited to bank policies and procedures, hotels and resorts and so on and may take up to 3 months from the date of refund submission. To the maximum extent permitted by law, go2andaman.com accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, accident, sickness, injury or death that you or anyone else may suffer or incur arising out of the Activities and/or in connection with your contract with us and/or the operator of any Activities.
- You are advised to have comprehensive travel and health insurance. All personal effects are at your sole risk at all times during the Activity.