A holiday in Andaman is incomplete without a trip to the exotic islands of Havelock and Neil. Both these places are the most visited islands on the Andamans. Naturally, everyone going for an Andaman island experience spends 2-3 days in Havelock/Neil and for this, they take a 90 minutes ferry from Port Blair.
ITT Majestic offers a comfortable and luxurious travel experience to its travelers. ITT Majestic is a fully air-conditioned catamaran ferry that is equipped with 200 seats. The ferry operates from Port Blair to Havelock and Neil Island. The ITT Majestic ferry to Havelock and Neil Island can be booked online through their website or through authorized partners like Go2Andaman.
About ITT Majestic
ITT Majestic is a high-speed, fully air-conditioned catamaran ferry. The ferry was designed by an Australian Naval Architect in the year 2016. ITT Majestic aims to offer the best customer service to its passengers with a comfortable and luxurious ambience. ITT Majestic has 200 seats divided into two categories: Silver and Majesty. The ferry takes about 90 mins to complete a one-way journey from Port Blair to Havelock Island.
ITT Majestic allows you to have a comfortable journey and offers a panoramic view of the Andaman islands as you sail through. ITT Majestic only has 1 deck which is fully air-conditioned. It has 200 comfortable seats divided into two categories: Silver and Majesty. The tickets for silver seats are priced at INR 1584 and the tickets for Majesty are priced at INR 1820.
- Port Blair to Havelock Island (Swaraj Dweep)
- Havelock Island (Swaraj Dweep) to Neil Island (Shaheed Dweep)
- Neil Island (Shaheed Dweep) to Port Blair
- Havelock Island (Swaraj Dweep) to Port Blair
Havelock to Neil takes around 1 hr and the journey starts at 10:15 am. ITT Majestic takes 90 minutes to complete a journey from Port Blair to Havelock Island and the journey starts at 8:30 am in the morning. You can also get a ride back from Havelock Island to Port Blair. The return journey is scheduled for 10:15 am.
Is ITT Majestic Better than Government Ferries?
The pricing is higher than government ferries but the journey is more comfortable here. Booking a ferry ride on ITT Majestic is quite easy as schedules are easily available on their website.
Facilities Available on ITT Majestic Ferry
- ITT Majestic only has one deck in which both the seating categories share space. The Silver seats are crowded and have little leg space between seats. You can enjoy a front and side view of the sea from your seats.
- The Majesty seats are placed at the front and therefore, have a larger leg space area. If travelling on a Majesty seat, you will be given refreshments on board.
How To Book An ITT Majestic Ferry?
To book an ITT Majestic ferry to Havelock or Neil you can simply go to the Go2Andaman ITT Majestic Andaman ferry booking page where you can get discounted prices and book the tickets at a lower price. You will get a confirmed ticket within 3-4 working hours.
- Go to the ITT Majestic Andaman ferry booking page and select your route – Port Blair to Havelock, Havelock to Neil, Neil to Havelock, Neil to Port Blair, or Havelock to Port Blair.
- Select your ferry and seat class (Silver or Majesty).
- Check out and make an advance payment of 200 INR per ticket.
- You will get a confirmation mail within 3-4hours.
- Once you get the confirmation mail you have to make the rest of the payment for the ticket in 24 hours and you’ll receive your ferry tickets!
- You will get exciting discount coupons and offers once you have made the final payment.
Things to note while booking your Ferries
- If you are booking your ferry on the day of arrival in Port Blair, make sure there is a time gap of 1.5 hours to 2 hours between your flight arrival and ferry departure time. You will need to be present at the jetty at least 1 hour before the ferry departure time.
- Book your ferries in the sequence of your travel. An example: if you are going from Port Blair to Havelock to Neil & then back to Port Blair, book your ferry for Port Blair to Havelock first, then Havelock to Neil & then Neil to Port Blair.
- Please enter all your details correctly. If there is any change in title, name, age or gender then tickets will need to be canceled and reissued. This will incur cancellation charges as per our cancellation policy.
- Your tickets would be issued 3-4 working hours after payment during working hours (9 am to 6 pm IST, Mon to Sat).
- On the checkout page, please enter your full name and correct age as per your valid ID card.
- ITT Majestic offers a comfortable and luxurious journey to Havelock and Neil Island. There are 2 categories of seats: Silver which you can book at INR 1584 and Majesty which you can book at INR 1820.
GO2ANDAMAN Insider Tips
- Always book ferry tickets before confirming hotels. We cannot stress on this enough. We have a number of people approaching us every season with a booked hotel at Port Blair (with a strict refund policy) looking to somehow get a ferry ticket from Havelock (Swaraj Dweep) to Port Blair. Unfortunately, once the tickets are sold out, it becomes impossible to get a ferry for that day.
- Do not leave ferry bookings to the last minute. Andaman islands have become tourist hot spots in the last couple of years leading to a shortage of ferries on all routes, whether it is Havelock to Port Blair or Havelock to Neil Island, during the peak holiday season. Hence ferry tickets get sold out weeks before the scheduled departures. We advise you to book your ferry tickets online as soon as your plan to visit the Andaman Islands is finalized.
Ferry Journey Timeline
- After booking your tickets online, you will be sent an email asking for Name, Age, and Gender of all passengers
- On providing details, receive your confirmed ticket in an email. Print this out, as soft copy tickets are not accepted.
- Reach Port Blair jetty at least 1 hour prior to your sailing time.
- Check-in your luggage and take your allotted seats.
- Set sail to Havelock, and enjoy the beautiful views of the sea. Snacks will be served on board.
- Reach Havelock jetty in 90 minutes.