About the activity
About the Provider
- Trekking guide to Elephant Beach and back
- One round of Snorkeling for 15 minutes per person
- Snorkel gears and assistance
- Meet your trek guide and being your hike at its starting point at village #6
- Enjoy the beautiful vistas on 1.8 km trek and reach the lagoon
- Snorkel in the lagoon surrounded by colorful fish and entrancing corals
- Take the scenic trek back from Elephant Beach
- Age Requirement: 5+ years
- The activity is restricted for pregnant women
- This trek is considered as an easy to moderate trail; basic fitness is required.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wear shoes and carry protective gears like hats, shades, insect repellents, sunscreen etc.
- No facilities for lunch/snacks at Elephant beach.
- Elephant Beach is under reserved forest areas, hence littering is dealt with strictly
- Leeches are found on rare occasions but snakes and lizards are quite common for a tropical island