About the activity
The easiest, fastest, and most convenient way to get to Havelock from Port Blair is via a private ferry and the Makruzz AC catamaran is a great choice for your travel. The boat has two decks and four category of seats: premium, premium +, deluxe, and royal. Premium and premium + seats are available on the lower deck with the premium + seats having a window view. The upper deck accommodates the Deluxe and Royal seats with the royal class having eight pushback seats in a private cabin.
About the Provider
M.V Makruzz is the first privately owned luxury catamaran in the Andaman Islands. Since their launch in 2009, they have been providing for state-of-the-art inter-island transfer services to customers. Thanks to their high speed, better stability, and more space features the boats are a big hit among travellers and locals alike. Makruzz has a fleet of two other boats: Makruzz Gold and Costal Cruise.
- Ferry Booking assistance
- Ferry Ticket
- After booking your tickets online, you will be sent an email asking for Name, Age, and Gender of all passengers
- On providing details, receive your confirmed ticket on an email. Print this out, as soft copy tickets are not accepted
- Reach Havelock jetty at least 15 minutes prior to your sailing time
- Check-in your luggage and take your allotted seats
- Set sail to Port Bliar, and enjoy the beautiful views of the sea. Snacks will be served on board
- Reach Port Blair jetty in 90 minutes
- Name, age and gender of all passengers to be provided
- For foreign nationals, passport number and passport expiry date also needs to be provided.
- Original and valid photo ID should be carried to board the ferry.